As per the lease agreement, beginning in 2020, the following fellowship statement will apply to the Bible Camps.
- 1. FELLOWSHIP STATEMENT FOR MANITOULIN BIBLE CAMPS:
- Manitoulin Bible Camps are organized and conducted on the basis of the doctrines and precepts of the Scriptures, as conveniently summarized in the Birmingham Amended Statement of Faith (BASF), and as historically upheld by the worldwide Central Fellowship of Christadelphians. All who are members in good standing of Central Christadelphian ecclesias that fellowship only on that basis are welcome to partake of the emblems. It is understood that the historical fellowship practice upheld by the worldwide Central Fellowship of Christadelphians has recognized reunion documents where ecclesias have joined Central on the basis of the scriptural teachings of the BASF.
- 2. TEACHING OF CLASSES AT ALL MANITOULIN BIBLE CAMPS:
- Teachers at all Manitoulin Bible Camps must be members in good standing of a Central fellowship ecclesia and provide assurance that their teaching will be consistent with the BASF.
- 3. GUIDELINE FOR PLATFORM DUTIES AT ALL MANITOULIN BIBLE CAMPS:
- Due to sensitivities regarding fellowship issues in this region, we ask that members of ecclesias which extend fellowship at the memorial table to unamended ecclesias limit platform duties to readings, announcements, and playing the piano. (Romans 14:13; 1 Corinthians 8:13; 2 Corinthians 6:3)
*Please note that although the fellowship statement for the memorial service is revised, there is no change in the teaching or platform duties (Items #2 and #3) from the 2019 camps.
It should also be noted that per the lease agreement, if unity is achieved in the area, the new unified fellowship statement will replace the Bible Camp fellowship statement for all Camps. It is our earnest prayer that this would soon be the case.
Should you have any questions regarding the policy, please feel free to contact Brother Beau Rivard, of the Main Camp Committee. (firstname.lastname@example.org)